Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pastor Rob wanted to share this web site

"Why do I worry so much?" "How can I cope with depression?" "Why would a
good God allow suffering?" Discover hope and help for life's toughest issues.
at Helpformylife.org

At Helpformylife.org you'll
find biblical insight and wisdom like you would expect to hear from a
pastor, a skilled counselor, or trusted friend. You can explore video
insights, access biblical resources, and hear honest and thought-provoking
discussions of issues many of us face in life, such as:

* Faith in Crisis

* Addictions

* Marriage and Family

* Anger

2 comments:

  1. OK, where is the spot for the leadership Blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time ever blogging. It feels really weird to me! Regardless, I finished the book, and would say I came away from it feeling like I need to find new ways to THINK about God. When my father died years ago, I carried him around with me, his face and voice living in my heart constantly for months before finally, I suppose time just healed the hurt. What I would desire, is for my relationship with God to be something like that...where no matter where I am, or what I am doing, his voice and presense is constantly with me. We all live such busy lives with so many distractions, but I am trying to remind myself often of his presense, and draw close to Him as I go throughout my day. It is more than just praying...it is a deeper awareness of Him in my life, something that is never silent, always beating in my heart.

    Jana

    ReplyDelete